Consider a Parking Lift
It's a solution that might surprise you. Let's say you're a downtown dweller on an older street and you're desperate for a solution to your parking woes. Both you and your partner have cars, and need them for work – or you have duplexed your home and know that offering parking to a tenant will dramatically increase your revenue potential. You would love to park your cars safely and protect them from the elements but there's no room in your narrow lot for one of those wide suburban garages. At best you could fit a single car garage on your lot.
This is where the parking lift system can come to your rescue.
There's a Parking Lift for Every Need
It's now possible to have a hydraulic parking lift system installed in your garage (or driveway) that is flexible enough to work within your limited space. Consider some of the options currently available:
- Systems designed for use in narrow spaces or ones that have reduced ceiling height.
- If height is not a problem, systems that can easily accommodate three vehicles.
- Parking lifts designed to store a lesser-used vehicle on an upper platform.
- Systems geared for large volume cars of heavier weight.
- Outdoor parking lifts without roofing, built to withstand the elements.
- Under-floor spaces and those who are barrier-free for people with reduced mobility.
- Accessories including different types of flooring and parking spaces for bicycles.
Applications of Parking Lifts in Other Settings
The use of hydraulic parking lift systems is not limited to narrow urban lots. Suburban dwellers lucky enough to have a double car garage can increase the parking capacity by installing a multi-base parking lift system. Condominiums can dramatically increase their potential parking by stacking cars. And, of course, parking lift systems are perfect value-adders for larger institutional and commercial buildings where parking space is at a premium.